~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So I will try one more new thing for today!



They say its not good to talk to yourself...I think it depends on what you have to say...and whether or not you answer yourself!


So I am going to try to add some pics to the post! Here we go!


This is my new design of purse. The patchwork blocks on front & back are unique to each other but embroidery quilted in the same stitch. I have a few variations of this purse already made. I will start listing them soon on http://www.fabricsnquilts.etsy.com/ Stay tuned!

2 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Wow, wonderful design for your purses! Funny comment on the talking to yourself....seems I do that alot these days. LOL

FabricsNQuilts said...

well, thanks to you, I don't have to feel so bad about talking to myself :) but i don't mind it really...I am always right & win every argument!

Labels