~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Welcome to my NEW Blog!

Woo Hoo! Look at me! Look at me! (isn't that what blogging is all about anyway?)

I am new to blogging in general, but blog a bit on ebay.

So a little about Fabrics N Quilts:
We are an online and LIVE fabric and quilting store
you can find our wares at http://www.fabricsnquilts.com/ or http://www.fabricsnquilts.etsy.com/

I am a purse & quilt designer. I specialize in rag quilting techniques but also dabble in the traditional!
Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
fabricsnquilts.etsy.com

4 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Yeah! Hi there FnQ - great to see you in blogville. :D

RagamuffinQuilts

FabricsNQuilts said...

Thanks Ragamuffin! I am still finding my way around & customizing...stay tuned!

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Keep up the great work, fnq - I'll check in on you later.

FabricsNQuilts said...

it's getting a little better...found a wider template now! I would love to have a sewing related html...but oh where to look for one???

Labels