~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's not a yard sale, it's a yART sale on Etsy!

Etsians are having a Yart Sale June 11-20th! Search etsy for yart items but I suggest you narrow your search by adding other keywords like yart moda fabric to get a more manageable list of items you are interested in. I have added several of my fabrics to the sale & will continue to add more as the sale continues!

So check it out & you will find all kinds of sellers de-stashing supplies, vintage items & handcrafted treasures!

Be sure to use my Etsy store list to go to my faves & check them out first!

2 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Woo hoo, I just love a good sale! :D

ThePeachTree said...

I've been seeing the Yart promos everywhere and didn't know what on earth was going on! Thanks for the heads up :)

Labels