~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Peaks & Valleys~Glacier not required

Business cycles are somewhat predictable once you have been in the same business & get established. BUT, sometimes, one new customer can change those cycles for the better!

I am currently awash in custom orders. I feel I am neglecting the online stores of new creations, but my local business for created goodies is at a nice high point right now. Of course, I am always accepting custom orders, online & in person, but my newest customer has 3 sisters & a mom who have fallen in love with my quilted items and made orders for both purses and quilts. I will definitely share pictures when complete!

Our guild's quilt show is June 20-21, so I am also getting ready for that, as I will set up a booth during the show. My next show after that is not until September, so maybe I will be able to get done some of the new ideas in my head by then and be able to have a new product release for that show.

1 comment:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Congrats on all your custom orders! Repeat business is always good business too. Best wishes to you! :D

Labels