~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday, July 11, 2008

Sampler Quilt from Block Swap nearing completion!

I have assembled the quilt top from the block swap I recently did with my eBay group, Quilter's Corner.



I'll add my borders & then decide...who or how to quilt. I may just send this one off for machine quilting. A little more instant gratification that way! I still have last winter's hand quilting project on my quilt frame. I try to finish one every winter. I guess since its almost 90 outside, I have to admit that winter is over. I suppose I will work on it more once I get this top finished.

5 comments:

love2ragquilt said...

Very nice. I love the small log cabin blocks. They really add to it.

FabricsNQuilts said...

Thanks love2! I am a log cabin block NUT!

kimbuktu said...

What a great looking quilt! I could spend a long time looking at all the different blocks.

brightonEarly said...

It's looking good!

I just don't have the patience to work on large projects like that...

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Great quilt top. Gives me inspiration to work on mine now. This was a fun swap.

Labels