Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh, the humanity!

My poor neglected blog!

It's been a busy month here in my little world! Skip is turning into a great shop dog & is on the "new word a day" plan. He's a fast study!

I went to the AQS quilt show in Nashville last week. WOW what a difference between Nashville & Paducah! It was like the difference between SEC football & Pop Warner. I was impressed by the class list and the guest speakers there. I would, however, liked to have seen more quilts.

I have also developed a school color-themed line of items for my local schools that includes purses, book bags, scarves, handmuffs, stadium blankets, can & bottle wraps & more. All these items are offered with embroidery personalization, as well as size & color (fabric) customization!

Now I am preparing for my booth set up at the Algood Quilt Show. Check me out in space #3 while you are there!

No comments:

Labels