~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Algood Quilt Show was ALL GOOD!

All rested up this morning & reflecting on the Algood Quilt Show that just wrapped up. I have made my notes for next year, so I don't repeat the same mistakes & am better prepared, but all in all it was fantastic!

I do the shows to network with the other shops AND to spread the word about our brick & mortar business. It was great to meet a ton of folks & share tips about quilting & tips about the shop side too.

If you missed the show, it is the same weekend each year! Check out their website http://www.algoodquiltfestival.com/ . The whole town is involved with walking & driving tours.

See you there!

5 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Congrats on your show! Looks like you had tons of goodies to sell....like a quilter's candy store. :D

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Oooooh, love the photo! Wish I could have gone to the show! :)

FabricsNQuilts said...

Quilter's Candy Store! That is a great name!

Barbra said...

Wish we had shows like yours here!

Fiber Deviant said...

thanks for the visit to my blog! i thought that i would drop by and check yours out.

wow... you have some beautiful work here!

makes me want to learn how to sew and quilt... like i need another fiber addiction! lol

Labels