Friday, October 10, 2008

Fiber Friday

I saw this forum thread in Etsy today and it got me to thinking about how I could incorporate that into a weekly feature on the blog.

SO.... I think I will start by giving info on new & exciting things in the quilting world...well new & exciting to me anyway!

I got this info today from my Robert Kaufman rep:

Please take a moment to view the following blog sites which feature a lot of information regarding our Designers- We have 2 new designers debuting their collections in Houston.- Patty Young and Paula Prass. They will both have booths at Quilt Market. Sandi Henderson will also have a booth as she has some new patterns.

Patty Young- Andalucia Collection www.modkidboutique.blogspot.com
Paula Prass- Flights of Fancy Collection www.paulaprass.blogspot.com
Sandi Henderson www.portabellopixie.typepad.com

Any ideas for upcoming Fiber Friday's...just email or convo me!

No comments:

Labels