~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's great to be loved! It's exciting to be hearted!

I started selling on Etsy less than 9 months ago and honestly wasn't "working it" until late summer. I checked on my hearts just now & tipped the scale at 101! I hovered at 99 for the last couple weeks & am stoked to thank those that pushed me over the milestone, BlissCandles and BeautyBeadsnMore.

Of COURSE...Thanks to all of you that have hearted me along the way. I hope that I can meet a future need for fabrics, notions, patterns or quilted treasures in the future!

Visit me soon for supplies & for quilted goodies!

2 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Congrats on the new hearts! All well deserved - you have wonderful handcrafted items and your supplies & fabrics are top notch!

Things Revisited said...

just sent a heart your way - love your shop :)

Labels