~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sewing Sunday!

Yesterday was a busy day in the brick & mortar store...it has actually been a very good week :). I did get some sewing done on my custom order and can see the light at the end of the tunnel with that project. I hope my customer likes it...he wants to be surprised...I just hope he is pleasantly surprised, if you know what I mean.

Today I am sewing up a charity quilt to list on eBay...If I am lucky, I will be able to list tonight. Actually, luck has nothing to do with it. It is a matter of focus. This rag throw quilt will be made from squares sent to me from my eBay quilting group, Quilter's Corner. Each lady sent me what they could. I have several embroidered squares to encorporate into the project as well. I am going to sew it up & get it listed to benefit Susan G. Komen in honor of our group's co-leader's mother who lost her battle a few years ago. I will be back to post a link to that auction so any of you who would like to support a fantastic cause can do so.

I also have a rag purse custom order to make by Tuesday for a local customer. She has picked a great color combo of Moda & mixing in some corduroy. It will be a fall stunner for sure!

That said...I guess it's time to focus focus focus!

1 comment:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Wow, you've had a busy weekend. Can't wait to see all your finished projects.

Labels