~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, October 6, 2008

Today is a Birthday!

Oh no, not me....

Today I gave some life to a new shop on Etsy!

I decided that due to the way the shops on etsy are set up, it was hard to really have a cohesive look selling both fabrics AND quilted items.

Soooo...

I have begun to list my new quilted items to a new store...FabricsAndQuilts

I figure that with the name being similar, keeping the avatar & banner the same, it will be good to cross promote.

Come on over & check out my new purses & aprons!

ALSO, I have been getting more fabric listed. Check out the dozens of new listings at fabricsnquilts!

1 comment:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Congrats on your new store. Great items!

Also great idea on separate stores for supplies and handcrafted items.

Best of luck to you!

Labels