~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sewing Sunday

I have been sparked! My post on Friday had you all a-wonder if I just went numb staring at the scraps, but, hooray! I have been a stitchin machine!

I decided yesterday to dig out several small UFO's from the bottom of the pile (of scraps) here at the store. I am pleased to say that I finished 3 of them already. They were so close to completion that it was truly shame on me for letting them sit so long! I will get them listed in the Etsy store this week and post back here so you can see them.

Now I am ready to start quilting the latest rag quilt creation. I did have to pull my flannel off the bolt (in spite of my pledge not to do so), BUT the quilt top is all pieced from the scraps. I hope to have this one ready for clipping tomorrow and another new listing for the Etsy store by the end of the week.

Hope you are sewing your Sunday away too! Back to the "other" machine!

1 comment:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Wow, you HAVE been a stitchin' machine. Must be the cooler weather - I was too this past weekend. Can't wait to see all of your lovely new creations!

Labels