Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Whew, it's been too long!

I have been so negelecting of the blog over the last week! BUT I have been busy making all kinds of new goodies!


I have a couple new table runners to get listed and have finished a twin quilt top that I will hopefully start quilting this weekend. I am also getting a denim upcycled rag quilt together.


I have also been busy working on marketing. I have been "owning the hour", just wish I was up around midnight to snag the spots in prime time. But hey, folks shop in the morning too,right?


My newest fabric additions are some new button fabric from Robert Kaufman.
I have also added Make Your Own Fat Quarter Bundle listings to etsy. Of course, I will make a custom listing for any amount & combo of fabrics, but these listings are set up for moda, Kaufman & the batiks for folks who are ready for a mix & match of those lines.
For all those in the US, have a great Thanksgiving. And for all, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Labels