~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sewing Sunday

Today will finally see a little warm weather here in TN. We hope to hit 50 & see the snow melt today. One day of nice sunny warmth is to be followed by 4 days of rain, so I should be outside today, but I think that today will be a quilting day for me.

I have 2 quilts close to completion & am going to focus on 1 most of the day & see if I can wrap it up. I have a few small projects lined up next to get a little quick gratification.

So, no new listings for me today, but I hope you saw all the notions I added to www.fabricsnquilts.etsy.com over the past couple days. I will concentrate on getting my quilt patterns & books listed next week, as well as the new notions that will be coming in next week.

Hope for sunny warm days for all!

1 comment:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Happy sewing day! Can't wait to see your quilts - oh and all your notions too. :D

Labels