~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ze Imporant French Award



Thanks to BerryBlueCreations for bestowing the coveted
Marie Antoinette Award
on me. Though I don't quite know all the rights & benefits this award bestows upon me, I gleefully accept! (who doesn't love an award?) Check out her Etsy store & blog!

I give you the blogs that I believe also deserve the recognition for your consideration (& checking out!)




RagamuffinQuilts

Ashlawnfarms

QuiltingCafe

SojournQuilts

MountainHomeQuilts

Kimbuktu

KuddleZoo



RULES of de game
1 Please ad the logo on your blog
2 Place a link to the person from whom you received the award.
3 nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4 put the links to those blogs on your blog
5 leave a message on their blogs to tell them they are the chosen ones

3 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Wow, thanks, I'm honored. :-) Off to post on my blog.

KuddleZoo said...

Thanks I love you poem

krissybizz said...

Thanks for checking out my blog & following me! I'm still a bit new at this blog thing, but am catching on more every day.

Labels