~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, January 29, 2009

2009 Projects~#5 Bistro Strip Quilt~The Coffee Lover's Lap Quilt


I know I shouldn't, but I have a giddiness each time I finish a project. Well, wait...why shouldn't I!? I couldn't sleep last night & was up an hour & a half earlier than normal today so I could get this quilt washed & dryed before I came to the store.

Here's my "in progress" blog post to refer to for more details.
I ended up needing a little more fabric to finish the binding, so I would add 1.25 yards to the 2 Jelly Rolls & 1 Layer Cake to the supply list to cover all the sashing & binding needs.

5 comments:

love2ragquilt said...

It is a beautiful quilt. You have a right to be giddy.

maggie fellow said...

Congratulations - very nice
maggie
www.stampingwithmaggie.com

Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

Oh that is just worth getting giddy over! What a beauty!

Bebesboutique said...

Oh Shannon! That quilt is absolutly beautiful. I hope someone buys it.

Karen said...

Wonderful quilt. I can see why it makes you giddy!

Labels