~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Snow Day, I mean SEW day


Well, snow is falling at a pretty good clip, so I get to sew again all day! I got a ton of progress make on the quilt as you go quilt yesterday, but not as much as I had expected, so I can see what another day will bring me.


I also started piecing some blocks for the next project. Sew at home, then take to the store to press & trim during the day. Like a little assembly line. Soon I hope to be able to get another small, inexpensive machine for piecing at the store. My last one has given up the ghost.


It's good that I have a sewing project to keep me away from the tv today & tomorrow anyway. (but, i refuse to discuss politics here on the sew happy blog!)


so, off to the other machine! Have a great day!

1 comment:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Yay on the snow "sew" day. I am hoping for one tomorrow. Atleast 1/2 day. :-)

Labels