~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sewing Saturday & Sunday

I have spent today working on both my quilt as you go block and my strip blocks for our Etsy team block swap. I hope the other girls are really going scrappy! Mine sure are!

Tonight or tomorrow, I will get my quilt as you go blocks on the design wall to get the placement settled.

Also tonight, I hope to get the last of the rows into strips for the yoyo quilt and can hopefully get those rows all attached tomorrow or at least early in the week. I really like this project! I think my next project may be to find a use for the cut out of the 11" square. They are almost triangles, but I am not sure of the angle...that kinda defines "the next project" :)

So, those are my sewing goals for the weekend. I hope to put the wraps on at least one to-do!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

My blocks are very scrappy! I've found that the more outrageous the fabrics you put next to each other are, the better it looks! Unfortunately it's not even going to dent my supply of scraps, so I suppose I'll have to make more blocks for myself.

FabricsNQuilts said...

I am glad to hear it! I have pulled out another bin of scraps today to press & square up. I really love making these blocks! they are addicting!

Labels