Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where oh where did the week go?

Oh my, this week has flown by with just taking care of one thing then another!

I have finished the yoyo quilt, but wanted a nice sunny day to get its picture. Today it's snowing, so I will shoot for tomorrow. I do have to say that I love that quilt. It has a coziness about it.

I also stopped by Hancock Fabrics with my 40% off notion coupon to treat myself to something on Tuesday & picked up this neat ironing board cover. I think I should carry these in my store!

I have been trimming up another bag of scraps to make more strip blocks as well as working on my quilt as you go quilts from Moda's Bistro collection. It is coming along nicely & quickly, even with the handwork required for the sashing.

My other activities this week revolve around compiling a distribution list for marketing our local quilt show which will be in June. I also got all my sites set up on google analytics and did more tweeking on www.fabricsnquilts.net. Much more to do on the new website, but it is progressing nicely I think.

I hope to post show & tell tomorrow with the yoyo quilt. How have you spent your week?

No comments:

Labels