~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, February 5, 2009

2009 Projects~#6 Pink & Brown Rag purse & wallet set


This set was custom made for a local lady. She is a repeat customer with my handbags and can always find a new look. The brown corduroy really sets off the warm pinks in very fun prints. The brown tulip and polka dot print are from "flea market fancy" by free spirit and the print on the wallet is from "woodland blooms" by moda.


Always great to work with a customer who knows here stuff!

3 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Great bag! Don't you love repeat customers?!

Rachel Locke said...

That is one great purse. My daughter and I have been looking to make one just like it? If its not to much what pattern did you use. If you can't share your secret I understand. Thanks

Willow Lake Stitches said...

Hi,

Welcome to Just Us Quilters ! Hope you enjoy all the blogs. I have been admiring yours, and am looking forward to more time this weekend to check more of it out !

I saw on your profile that there is a "Swedish Quilter", is that you ? Whoever it is, I would like to visit sometime, I have been looking for some traditional Swedish quilting designs. My grandparents were from Sweden, so that's where I get my interest from.

Come visit my blog sometime. . .

Beth

Labels