~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Monday!


What a great start to the new week!

Almost all the items in my destash sale are finding new homes. The items that didn't sell are really ones I don't mind keeping (embroidered linen napkins). I spent this morning wrapping & boxing up the goodies to go to their next forever home. I also sold a tablerunner over the weekend, and those that read often, know how giddy I get when I sell a creation!

DH-FNQ & I spent most of the day Sunday doing the deep spring cleaning. Yes, there was snow falling, but it was great to get those "almost never clean" things spiffied up. You know, wash & press curtains, pull out the furniture, etc. I even recycled our spent candles into some new ones.

My black & white quilt is ready for a trip across town to the long-armer. I also decided how I would use my scrap squares from the falling stars quilt. I got all those trimmed up & laid out too. even got one stitched up. These will be 7" blocks and I will have 13 blocks from the scraps. I love piecing! It is true that I still have to figure out what to do with the 13 blocks after I get them all pieced...but that is the fun of scrappy quilts to me!

No comments:

Labels