~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Its a SNOW DAY! Or should I say SEW day


Yup, at least 3 inches so far & it's still coming down. It was around 18 degrees when I got up on the dial. brrrr!
So, I jumped right into the studio & started pressing quilt blocks. I pinned my layout on the design wall for the black & white quilt and settled on a design. Now to make more Pieced Star blocks!
I also hope to quilt up several more squares on the Civil War Layer Cake top today too. It takes about an hour a block, so I try to do one block, then set aside for a little while, then pick it back up.

Hope you are all safe, warm & stitchin'!

2 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

I'm jealous! No snow day here just down right cold. It was 17 this morning with a wind chill of 7. BRRRRR!

Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

Well- yours does not look as deep as mine does!! It should be melting by the weekend!! Yay!

Labels