Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Progress Report - Quilt Tops in Progress

I have my black & white quilt top 1/2 assembled finally! I am 9 4" squares of white fabric away from being able to finish. WHY 9 4" squares, you ask? well, because I can't seem to put my hand on my white fabric. It is here somewhere...of course! I just need to knuckle down & find it.

I have also received 15 9 patch blocks for my charity block swap. I am excited & ecstatic to get started designing that quilt. I thought I would let the fabric talk to me & guide me to a plan. I have started to cut strips from my stash to make some of the 9 patches too.
I am also working on a promotion we will do in our brick & mortar store. This will be an ongoing event and I am very excited to roll that out next week.

No comments:

Labels