~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sewing Saturday & Sunday

What a gorgeous weekend here!

Yesterday at work, I prepared some pieced blocks for thier next step in the black & white quilt & found a cool freebie for folded flying geese that I may use for a border. I may go traditional, but these are much easier! I will cross that bridge when I come to it!

Also yesterday, I sandwiched up a long-folded top & got it ready for hand quilting. I got very little quilting done, but it was great to have a hand work project to work on again with TV time.

Today...well, it is just too pretty outside to sew! I have been playing & dreaming of the summer garden. I may do a little patchwork this afternoon, but only if my back tells me to stop playing with the rake.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

Hope you had a great weekend! Sounds like you did!!

Labels