~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Website Just Updated!

I just did a little revamp of www.fabricsnquilts.net I had something different in mind when I started, but this works better I think.

You will see from my website that I have started to list our antiques online in Etsy store VintageYouWant. I am starting with antique paper and other unbreakables. I will try to get a few new things on every couple of days. I am currently working through my collection of World War I era postcards & greeting cards. I hope to get some more of those listed this week, including some that were signed from Europe during the war. Great stuff, if you like that stuff!

I have also collected several new pattern websites and have added many to www.fabricsnquilts.net. I have more to go, but this list is really growing!

Enjoy browsing!

Best Stiches...

1 comment:

Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

Everything looks great!! Boy, you have been busy!!

Labels