~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WOW it's Wednesday

I have been in a creative slide this week for me. I am working on just 1 project! It's very unlike me, but I have enjoyed hand quilting. It has been too long.

I am inspired to make a ton of things, but having a hard time motivating myself to do them. Maybe it is the warm week we have had. I spent Sunday raking the yard of a winter's full of debris and today we had a harsh storm pass through. Oh the limbs that fell!

As I was walking around, assessing storm damage to the trees, I found these tulips starting to come out of their shell. Maybe spring will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

Missy said...

We have a couple of daffodils coming up. I am hopeful that they are a sign of early spring.

Missy

RagamuffinQuilts said...

You have a good eye, those would have been stomped on at my house; dogs, kids, etc. LOL

Labels