~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, February 19, 2009

YIPPEE!




I have finished the center part of the black & white pinwheel stars! I am going to start cutting pieces today for the borders. Of course, I am already starting to plan the next quilt in my mind. I have company coming soon, so that will keep my planning "mental" (that sounds funny) for at least a week.
I was so excited, I hung another wall quilt rack on my wall in the store to display it while I am working on the flying geese. Of course you can only see a couple rows once it's folded, but this way I get to look at it all day. Giddy, you know me...

5 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Oh my, that looks wonderful all spread out on a bed! Can't wait to see the finished quilt. I would hang it on a wall to see it all day too! LOL

love2ragquilt said...

Wow! I am really impressed. This is your best ever.

quiltsbylee said...

Gorgeous does not begin to describe it.

kimbuktu said...

This quilt is stunning FnQ!

FabricsNQuilts said...

You are all so kind! I am very pleased! More to come on the borders....stay tuned!

Labels