~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Basting & Binding

Last night was so quilting-productive!


Other than eating (yummo roast beef & fixin's), I stayed in the studio all night. Finished my backing for the American Legion Quilt (right). You can see that today I have been basting...

I also got the binding attached on the black & white quilt, so I will have a nice project for TV watching this evening.

I even was able to attach 6 strips on the string quilt!

I almost hated to go to bed! I was on such a roll!

3 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Yay on all the progress! Don't you just love days/nights like that...truly is a shame at times that we must sleep. LOL :-)

Mountain Home Quilts said...

I can't wait to see these done! I bet they'll all look fabulous! :)

nazar said...

nice fabric

Labels