~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Monday!



I started off my day with my FAVE CD..the Mama's & Papa's. Monday, Monday is on there...and it is really a dreary, foggy, misty Monday here on the TN Plateau!

I got my redesign all done of the workspace. Since I took no "before" pics, you have to take my word for it that this rocks over the prior arrangement. Think of my space like a galley kitchen. I skinny U.
Our place was originally a bar, I my workspace is "behind the bar", as the bar is hard wired into the floor. But it is nice & high so it hides most of my stuff!
Along the left wall is the stereo unit & a nice long counter for the Go Cutter & my embroidery machine. At the end of the U is a small bookcase and my large cutting table....great storage, but no doors. It looks messy on it's best days (no pics *wink*). Then tucked under the bar is a small desk, my ironing board (under teh ironing board is just one of my bags of denim remnants) and the cash register.
So, it's not much to look at, but at least 2 people can function back here now, if necessary!

5 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Great job on the redesign - now I can see where you sit while we chat. :-)

Bebesboutique said...

I hope that you can find everything now that you have redesigned! lol looks good though. Now you need to come and organize my sewing cave!

love2ragquilt said...

It looks great. Now keep it that way! LOL. I always feel so great when I get everything organized but I have such a hard time keeping it that way. Too many projects and not enought time.

Brightest Blessings said...

WOW! What an inspiration! Great job!

FabricsNQuilts said...

Thanks all! It did inspire me yesterday & I got a good start on a new crib quilt! I think I actually have LESS hiding places for things now, so this may be a blessing...or a curse!

Labels