~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Quilt Project Updates

I have found it fun to switch between a wild & colorful project and a tame & orderly one. Can you tell?
The nine patches is the charity quilt you can read all about the details on the right. It will be reversible with a flag panel on the quilt back.
I am excited to get the scrappy quilt blocks onto the big wall so I can start playing with the layout. These are small blocks, around 7", so I have many more to do. They are just so FUN to make. If you haven't tried these string blocks, I highly recommend them. There are links to 2 patterns on my website http://www.fabricsnquilts.net
With the weather starting to turn warm, I will start having a hard time to choose between gardening & quilting vices. Oh the dilemma!

3 comments:

Originals by Lauren said...

they both look great!

Grandma Barbara said...

Love the strip quilts!!

RagamuffinQuilts said...

You've been busy! Love them both!

Labels