~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sewing Sunday

Yesterday, I decided enough was definitely enough! I decided to rework my work area in the store. It is still a mess, as I decided "go big or go home" was what I needed. I hope this works out better than my last arrangement & allows a little more creativity to flow over here during the day :)

I am closing in on finishing my strip blocks. Not sure how many are left to go, but I am gaining on it!

Today's sewing will be adding the last 2 borders on the American Legion's quilt and then adding borders around the flag panel for the quilt back. I may even get it sandwiched up so I can start quilting it. I picked up a yummy long staple cotton thread by YLI that is varigated red, white & blue. I am excited to work with it!

I think I may just have to do a little more organizing here in the store though before I am off to the studio. I have high hopes for organization on this redesign!

3 comments:

sewmeow said...

Great plans, now let's see some pictures of your work area at the store when you get it all re-arranged.

FabricsNQuilts said...

you betcha!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Yes! Pictures! :)

Labels