~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sewing Sunny Sunday?

Oh my! It is one gorgeous day here!

I did sew on the final borders for my American Legion quilt top this morning, but then the day warmed & I just had to soak up my share of Vitamin D!

I hand turned a section of the vegetable garden, about 6' x 18'. Hopefully we can get some broccoli, spinach & lettuce working soon! This section of the garden is a drop in the bucket of what has to be turned, but, hey, I can use the exercise! I just have to take it a little at a time with my bad back.

so, I am off to grab a cool diet drink & decide what else I can do in the sunshine! I bet I will sit & handquilt this evening. I love my handquilting, as I feel absolutely no pressure to do it. It makes it so rewarding when I actually work on it!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good for you! Sounds like you had a good day!

Labels