~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, April 2, 2009

2009 Projects~#18 Another Pockets-a-Plenty Purse

Here is another Pockets-A-Plenty purse! This is made from the moda collection I have for sale, London Lawns II. I made this purse a bit larger than the last and really like the size better.

There are 6 pockets inside and out and the bag closes with a delicate pearl snap. This purse would be the most elegant market tote in town!
My mom gets a new purse with each season from my completed projects and I had her in mind when making this one, so we will just have to wait & see if this makes it to the sales floor!

5 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Very pretty! Perfect for spring/summer. Love all the pockets too!

sewmeow said...

Pretty purse, and love the tiny floral fabrics....kinda nostalgic!

Grandma Barbara said...

So pretty! My kind of fabric!!

FabricsNQuilts said...

Gma-I thought of you the whole time! :) thinking just what you said...this is SOOOOO Barbara!

Karen said...

Very pretty! :)

Labels