~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, April 13, 2009

New Week, New Goals

I have decided that I need to set some goals of things I want to accomplish for each week. So this week I am going to do a better job of not procrastinating on some of my long-dreamed-of projects (all not quilting related). So look for updates through the week on my (still) mental to-do list.

If all else fails...I will actually write them down so that they can get crossed off. I just hate the stress that a list creates...le sigh...

4 comments:

Bebesboutique said...

LOL Whip it! Whip it good! lol

Valerie said...

I know what you mean about the list thing, but it does help to see things crossed off.

quiltsbylee said...

I love crossing things off of lists. It makes me feel like I am doing something.

Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

Yes lists are great....I find myself making one and then making another and another. It just goes on and on!

Labels