~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sewing Saturday & Sunday



I am having fun quilting the American Legion quilt! I have 1/3 done so far & am ready to jump back to that machine this afternoon.


Tomorrow MAY see some sewing, but it will be first tax prep day (ugh). If I do get to the sewing machine, I will get the rest of my rows together on my strip quilt. I also need to baste the next section of the sampler quilt I am handquilting. It sounds like I have alot going on when I crunch it all in one blog post!

4 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Very cool, really like the red/white/blue thread you are using. Can't wait to see finished quilt.

love2ragquilt said...

It is looking great. I really like the variegated thread for machine quilting too.

sewmeow said...

Looks Great! You sure do nice smooth, even "squiggles" with your quilting. It takes a long time to do a whole quilt that way..but the effect is wonderful!

Bebesboutique said...

I love your free motion quilting. You are getting so good at it too. I like the effect of the stippleing. Great job.

Labels