~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sewing Saturday & Sunday


I am so stoked about the turnout for our little contest! I love reading all the comments on your fave & unfave parts of the quilting process.


Reading all those comments motivated me to finish my quilt top! It was the thought of all the ironing that kept me procrastinating. Knowing I was not alone gave me the kick in the pants I needed!


Once I finish quilting the American Legion Quilt, I will have this strippy cutie all basted & ready to go!

6 comments:

Grandma Barbara said...

Love the strippy quilt!! It looks like a modern painting, but it's better 'cause it can keep you warm!

RagamuffinQuilts said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Very mosaic and artsy look to it. Keep up the great work!

Tami said...

This looks like a great, use up your scraps quilt! Is this your own pattern?

kimbuktu said...

You are GOOD! What a beautiful quilt!

Bebesboutique said...

That is beautiful Shannon! wow what alot of work. You really must have cleared out your scrap bin. What size are the blocks?

FabricsNQuilts said...

the blocks are 4" :)

Labels