~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sunny Spring Saturday



What a beautiful day!

We have had bursts of traffic in the store today and everyone seems to have "spring joy". Not a sour mood in the whole lot today :)

DH-FNQ got the entire vegetable garden turned today, just in time for our next round of rain . I will finish spreading the compost after work (been sneaking back there when I can...shhh). Then let the rain do the hard work and I will be able to rake & plant on our next pretty day! I usually plant the veggies by 4/15, so I am a little behind, but the rain has been relentless this spring.

But, March & April Showers have brought some pretty spring flowers

3 comments:

love2ragquilt said...

Beautiful flowers. Can't wait to see your veggies. I know it will be a while but time flies.

Mountain Home Quilts said...

What is it about 4/15? That's the date everyone uses here too! :)

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing.

Labels