~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yesterday's Accomplishments

I have been craving a store "redesign" for a while, and finally got to part of it yesterday.

It's very dark outside today, so my pics needed considerable editing, but I think you can get the gist. This is just one room in the store and I still have some work to do, but it felt good to re-merchandise and do some deep cleaning. Spring and the tourism season is just around the corner!
So it's not crossed off the mental list, but it got a little check mark :)

3 comments:

Tami said...

When I get back to TN I am going to have to make a special trip your direction! Your store is right up my alley. Of course I'm hoping that getting back means moving but even a visit will be greatly enjoyed,.

Grandma Barbara said...

Lookin' good!!!

sewmeow said...

Wish I could visit your store. Looks great! Thanks for sharing with us with the pics.

Labels