~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2009 Projects ~ Needle Card Sewing Wallets

I have to say that I just LOVE the new fabric I have created for these cute sewing caddies. I have several other "fabrics" in the works, but here is a sneak peek at the first in this series.
Soft & supple, the cover is made from 100% cotton yarn, but I will save the "how to" for an upcoming Tuesday Tip. I have added a pearl snap since snapping this pic for you.

I have included a little pocket for whatever you might need to stash away and a 100% wool square (moda's new line of wool) to keep your pins & needles in tip top shape. I added a few buttons to the wool square just to get the ball rolling.

These make a great gift, you could even put a gift card in the pocket!

Currently, I am going to offer these at quilt shows only, as you just can't get the true feel of this piece from a picture on the computer.
Soon, I will have similar wallets made from Kaufman's Stitch in Time line that will be available online. Contact me to pre-order!

1 comment:

sewmeow said...

Great Idea! Yarn fabric???? you tease us with all of your wonderful ideas!

Labels