~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, May 23, 2009

What a week! I have missed you, my Blog!

Happy Memorial Day weekend! Don't forget to thank a veteran or serviceman/woman today (really everyday!)

I have just come from a local festival & was the only vendor set up. Had a great time networking & showing what our brick & mortar was all about.

I am happy with the way my set up worked out. Nice mix of collectibles & my handmade goodies.
The set up was great until folks parked all around & in front of me. I don't think that this was the perfect place to set up for show sales, but, it was good local exposure for our business.

4 comments:

Bebesboutique said...

Oh you were gone? oh didn't know. lol just teaseing you. I like you set up too. too bad they parked all around you.

Magnolia Bay Quilts said...

Looks like a pretty day for an outdoor festival. Nice booth!

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Sounds like a good networking day; any exposure is good exposure, right? Weather looked like it was a great day too.

Originals by Lauren said...

your booth set up looks great!

Labels