~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday, May 29, 2009

WOW! It's been a year of blogging!

Though I missed my exact anniversary, I am shocked a little to know that I have been blogging for a year as of Wednesday. Time does have a way of breezing by!

For my anniversary post, I have to show off my little visitor from yesterday. Isn't he the ugliest thing you have ever seen? He was a mean snapping turtle too..and pretty fast. Good thing the Hare didn't have to race him!



I am working on a few different projects this week & making progress on all, but none near completion.

Tomorrow is our monthly Last Saturday Sit N Sew in our store. Then I have craft or quilt shows the next 3 Saturdays. I need to be finishing projects, huh?!

Have a great weekend & remember not to mess with a snapping turtle!

4 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Nice visitor you had there. Good thing he's big, would hate for him to sneak up on bare toes or puppy noses....OUCH!

Have fun at your bee tomorrow and best of luck for your shows.

Ilena said...

Happy One Year Blogging Anniversary! What a wonderful accomplishment!
btw ~ nice turtle

FabricsNQuilts said...

Thanks! He was a big 'un! and he freaked me out the way he blinked....like an alien in a movie...

sewmeow said...

Hope you have a one year celebration blogging party! Good luck with getting things done for your shows.

Labels