~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday, June 19, 2009

Off to another Quilt Show!

How fun to have a booth 2 weeks in a row at local quilt shows! I tried to "mix it up" a little from week to week, but there is only so much I can do.

This show is in Crossville, TN, hosted by Cumberland County Piecemakers (http://ccpiecemakers.com). The Mountain Memories Quilt Show is held at the fairgrounds (map on the website) and will run 9-5 today & 9-3 tomorrow.

I have so much to update you on after I get this show under my belt! New fabrics & notions and a store redesign too! Oh, and of course, more pics from this quilt show! I saw some beauties yesterday while I was setting up my booth!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

krissybizz said...

Good Luck at the show!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Magnolia Bay Quilts said...

Have fun! Can't think of a better way to spend a weekend.

Labels