Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wacky Week!

I totally missed Tuesday Tips yesterday and for the life of me, I can't remember what I did all day that kept me from getting it done. I will make it up later in the week or next week, I'll post 2!

I have a bunch of new notions, books & patterns en route! I can't wait to show you!

I will be off at a craft fair this weekend, so if there is anything in my store you have been debating, you better snap it up now before I head off to the show. Since my items are one of a kinds, I don't duplicate.

After this show, I will be listing new designs and items in both Etsy stores. Of course, the one I am most excited about is my new pattern & kits. I am looking forward to getting that project wrapped up.


Since I just hate to leave a post (worse, 2 in a row) without a picture, here is an advance notice of our local quilt show sale! Next weekend June 12-13th, in store only!

1 comment:

Rose Ridge Creations said...

You have been awarded the Honest Scrap Award!
Check out my latest blog post for more:
www.roseridgecreations.blogspot.com

Labels