Monday, June 8, 2009

Where's Waldo?

It sure must seem like a hunt to find me these days!

Had a great time at the Knights of Columbus (Crossville, TN) craft fair this past weekend. The show was pretty slow for many of those selling, but I met some wonderful folks & made a few sales too. All in all it was a great investment of my time & resources.

Today our guild had a pre-quilt show luncheon and presented one of our founding members with a quilt. I didn't bring my camera, but she will display at the show, so I will get a pic then. Each of the guild members did a block using the same fabrics, then it was sashed & quilted. Very pretty & it was so warmly received.

Our quilt show is this weekend and I am busily thinking about my booth & what else I can do to help the guild make it a go. Since I have a booth, I am of very little assistance during the show, so I try to do my helping up front. Those of you in East TN/Southeastern KY, come see us! I learned today that our show will go to every other year after this year, so it will be a while before we can see you at our show if you miss this one!

2 comments:

Bebesboutique said...

I would be there if I could! (wink)

love2ragquilt said...

I can't believe it has been a year since your last quilt show.

Labels