~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Fabrics Abound in the Etsy Store


I am having a listing day! That's where I chain myself to the computer and list all the goodies for you! I am woefully behind listing all my new fabrics (and even some I have had for quite some time). So, this day has been a long time coming.


Most of the new additions are in the Cotton Fabric by the Yard section. You will find extra wide (54") marble prints for $5.25 a yard and licensed prints for $4.50 a yard.


I am determined to get my collection completely listed, so don't wander too far off!


2 comments:

sewmeow said...

I loved it....when you said "chained to the computer"...as that's how I feel sometimes too!

Thanks for your support with my Birthday Giveaway.

RagamuffinQuilts said...

LOL, chained to your computer. YAY for us though, wonderful new fabrics to buy! :-)

Labels