But, I have much to do inside too.
- Investigate selling on my own site http://www.fabricsnquilts.net/
- More fabric listings, or notions
- finish cutting out a quilt
- work on my I-Spy quilt kits
- work on my rag quilt donation quilt (2 down 1 to go)
- work on my new string quilt blocks (the scraps are going to have to start paying rent if I can't get them under control!)
- clean (ya, right)
- do a price tag once over (price tags are my nemesis! they refuse to stay put)
- start marking items for our annual sale in conjunction with the "World's Longest Yard Sale" www.127sale.com
- Cut the remaining straps for a purse that is 90% completed
- deseam some of the gozillion pair of denim pants to save storage room and be one step closer to cutting quilt squares
Oh, that's just too much to think about...think I will go outside & enjoy the cool temps & sunshine!