~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, July 20, 2009

So many ideas, so little time...what to do today

I have been debating all morning on what to tackle today. Its a gorgeous day outside, and should really focus my energy there.



But, I have much to do inside too.

  • Investigate selling on my own site http://www.fabricsnquilts.net/
  • More fabric listings, or notions
  • finish cutting out a quilt
  • work on my I-Spy quilt kits
  • work on my rag quilt donation quilt (2 down 1 to go)
  • work on my new string quilt blocks (the scraps are going to have to start paying rent if I can't get them under control!)
  • clean (ya, right)
  • do a price tag once over (price tags are my nemesis! they refuse to stay put)
  • start marking items for our annual sale in conjunction with the "World's Longest Yard Sale" www.127sale.com
  • Cut the remaining straps for a purse that is 90% completed
  • deseam some of the gozillion pair of denim pants to save storage room and be one step closer to cutting quilt squares

Oh, that's just too much to think about...think I will go outside & enjoy the cool temps & sunshine!

2 comments:

FabricsNQuilts said...

had a good walk around outside & then came in & decided to do some updating to www.fabricsnquilts.net

Be sure to check out the new listings under http://fabricsnquilts.net/Quilters_for_a_Cause.html

and more free pattern links
http://fabricsnquilts.net/free_patterns.html

RagamuffinQuilts said...

That's quite a to-do list. Glad you got to spend some of your day outdoors in this beautiful weather.

Labels