~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, July 13, 2009

Truly Christmas in July!



Look at what all the awesome girlies in my eBay group sent me today! When I saw the postman coming with one of those big totes full of envelopes & boxes, KNOWING that I hadn't ordered anything, I thought "what in the world is all of that!?"

You see I recently organized a Secret Sister Swap where I was the only one who knew who the sisters were. Well, apparently they decided I should play too! Li'l sneakers!

So, maybe you can tell, we discuss candy & chocolates as well as quilting in Quilter's Corner. Well, come on, we're in the CORNER! I have to admit I had to break into the Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip flavored candy first....YUMMO!, let me tell ya!

DH-FnQ thought the scissor cozy was awesome too. I think he took it as a hint *wink*

There is so many cool things here, that I could not possibly list them all, but one came with a cute note. It was a kleenex cozy & a roll of life savers...the note said, cuz having tissues when you need them is a life saver. LOL

So, thanks girls! Blushing Smiley

I am honored to be associated with all of you, my quilting sisters!

We are a small, personal group, but open to new chatty members with generous souls & quilting stories to share.

8 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

All the goodies were well deserved on your part. You do so much to keep us all going (& in line - lol). Enjoy it all! :-D

sewmeow said...

Glad u recd. them at one time, as that was what we were hoping would happen. u do sew much for all of us..thanks! Enjoy and have fun! ur the bestest! we luv u. X O

love2ragquilt said...

That is neat they came on the same day. Thank you for all you do for our group. we really appreciate it.

blushing rose said...

That is really sweet of them to do this ... you are very lucky, gal. TTFN ~ Marydon

quiltsbylee said...

Well hold on cuz there are more coming cuz they didn't all make it on the same day.

Mountain Home Quilts said...

What a stash! That was so very nice of them! :)

Grandma Barbara said...

We luv u, Fearless Leader!!! I was hoping most would arrive on the same day. Wish I could have seen your face!!!!

suzanne said...

I'm 'sew' glad to know you, Shannon. You are truly a treasure.
XO
Suzanne

Labels