~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Off the wall & on the table~ahh, progress!


I am rounding the corner on this cute scrappy Quilt As You Go project. It is intended for the Children's Center of the Upper Cumberlands, but will have to make rounds with me to quilt shows first as a demo in my vendor booth.

I made a couple boo boos, that would have haunted me, had I been making for resale, but they are only evident on the back in the alignment of the sashing. I don't think that the recipient will mind, or notice. ~no, I'm not going to show you :) ~
The backing fabric is the same as used in the front & back sashing, a 30's reproduction asterisk in a pale purple by Barbara Brackman for Moda.
You will see several scraps from the recent "pig purse-fest" and from the I Spy quilts. These made the quilt very bright & fun.
I'll be back with a final pic of this one in a week or so :)

2 comments:

FabricsNQuilts said...

had to post just to commemmorate my 300th blog post. WOW!

Those who know me best are not surprised at Ms. Talks To Much and her 300th post ;-)

Thanks for reading!

JC said...

Congrats on 300th posts!

Labels