~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday, October 30, 2009

Another UFO begins...


Do you ever feel just a twinge of guilt when you start a new project before you have finished the last one (ok, ones...)?


Well I do on this one. But won't it be colorful?! I have never made an entirely batik quilt before, so I am excited to start this one, finally. I think I washed these fabrics 6 months ago & they have been staring at me ever since.


The quilt top will be a sampler, so I can show the blocks as I get them done. Lots of stars!

2 comments:

Micki said...

I love batiks, so I surely adore this one. I have to UFOs to finish, and I will do that before I start a new one. I am doing that in November, and then I can also work on the Christmas projects!
Micki

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Lovely block! I just love how the batiks blend; like a watercolor painting. :-) As far as UFO's, what crafter doesn't have them? I think I have more UFO's that FO's right now. LOL

Labels