~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, October 19, 2009

Quilt Show Highlights ~ Mountain Laurel Quilters, London KY

What a great group of ladies the Mountain Laurel Quilters are! I had a wonderful, yet cold weekend in London. Unfortunately it was raining & yucky outside, so I was not able to get any good landscape pics of the mountains changing colors (bummer).

I loved the display racks they created. So much lighter to put up & not noisy when they came down!

Here are some quilts for your viewing fun!















































Best in Show:


4 comments:

kimbuktu said...

Gorgeous! I love internet quilting shows, so much less expensive, lol.

sewmeow said...

Great works of art! I agree with kimbuktu above, way fun and way cheaper. Thanks for sharing them with us!

FabricsNQuilts said...

Too funny! Glad to help!

RagamuffinQuilts said...

LOL, I have to agree with the others on cheaper show. Great quilts, thanks for sharing!

Labels